Explore Venice Art Box Experience, which showcases historical and contemporary collections. This experience is accompanied by an art historian, who will lead you through the discovery of the most interesting galleries and cultural spaces in Venice.
- Pinault Foundation – Palazzo Grassi, the majestic building on the Grand Canal transformed into an exhibition center
- Palazzo Querini Stampalia, the sixteenth-century palace was the subject of an interesting restoration work by Carlo Scarpa
- La Biennale di Venezia, the complex of shipyards and workshops, known as the heart of the Venetian shipbuilding industry from the twelfth century
- Fondazione Prada Ca’ Corner della Regina, an exhibition space in Venice built at the behest of Miuccia Prada and Patrizio Bertelli, dedicated to international contemporary art
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini, the former Benedictine monastery preserves magnificent architectural remains
For information, reservations or special requests on routes dedicated to the city of Venice by Viaggi di Architettura.