If Milan is the next destination on your list and you wish to discover its beauties without losing a lot of time on researching its top location, Viaggi di Architettura proposes a one-day itinerary – presenting the top 10 unmissable locations:
- The Duomo
- Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, with a short useful and enjoyable break at the Pasticceria Marchesi, right above the famous brand Prada’s showroom.
- A nice walk amongst contemporary art installations, recently inaugurated Osservatorio new exhibition space of Fondazione Prada
- Teatro alla Scala, famous opera house in Milan
- Brera district, full of artistic charm
- Sforzesco Castle, one of the main attractions of the Milanese capital
- Triennale di Milan, temple for the story of design
- Arch of Peace
- Porta Nuova district, vertical Milan (architecturally speaking)
- Gae Aulenti Square, a circular and elevated plaza dedicated to designer and architect Gae Aulenti
For information, reservations or special requests on routes dedicated to the city of Milan by Viaggi di Architettura.