Viaggi di Architettura takes you to an unforgettable trip to the World Design Capitol 2014 Cape Town, the first African city that won this important award. A rare opportunity to explore the urban transformation of this cosmopolitan, vibrant, energetic city with its unique and extraordinary natural reserves.
Fast growing Cape Town has become one of the most creative cities in the globe.
- Montebello Design Center in the bourgeois neighbourhoods of Newlands, a project that promotes design, architecture, sculpture and visual arts in general
- Daddy Long Legs Art Hotel, one-of-a-kind boutique hotel that makes you feel like a part of an interactive art exhibition
A custom-made dedicated tour will be put together based on participants needs; not to forget the unique flora and fauna of Cape Town, spectacular views from the Winelands and award winning estates.
- The Midden Garden Pavillion by Metropolis Design
- House in Costantia Valley by Metropolis Design
- Rooiels Beach House by Elphick Proome Architects
- French School Cape Town by Kritzinger Architects
- Luxury waterfront residents OVD 919 / Clifton 2A / Kloof 151 / ZA Hatfield 109 by Saota
- FIRTH 114802 by Three14 Architects
- Kirstenbosch Centenary tree canopy walkway by Mark Thomas Architects in the botanical gardens
- The International School of Hout Bay by Luis Mira Architects + StudioMAS + Sergio Aguilar
For information, reservations or special requests on routes dedicated to the city of Cape Town by Viaggi di Architettura.